This Is Your Lucky Day
Congratulations! LAN Airlines and its affiliates are delighted to offer you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to enjoy a travel experience that can be found ONLY IN SOUTH AMERICA. Where will YOU go? The options are endless with the opportunity to travel to Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador or Peru!
We invite you to use the resources found here on our Only in South America microsite including our South America Insiders Community, Blog, Gallery and more to help plan your trip! Buen Viaje! Have a great trip and don’t forget to stay in touch! We are very social and would love to see pictures, videos and hear stories about your adventures!
NO PURHCASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW
1. SPONSOR. LATAM Airlines Group S.A., 6500 NW 22 St., Miami, Florida, 33122 (“LAN Airlines” or “LAN”).
2. PROMOTION PERIOD. The LATAM Airlines Group & Bocanova Giveaway (“Promotion”) is only valid between 7:00 p.m. and 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time on January 23, 2013.(“Promotion Period”). By being present at Bocanova restaurant at 55 Webster Street, Oakland, California during the Promotion Period each participant agrees to these Official Rules. LATAM Airlines Group reserves the right to postpone or bring forward the end of the Promotion.
3. ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS. Promotion is offered and open only to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United Sates and the District of Columbia. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Sponsor or Bocanova, or their respective affiliates or associate companies, as well as those who assist or work on a permanent basis with Sponsor, their advertising and promotions agencies, and their immediate families (spouse and parents, children and siblings and their spouses) and individuals living in the same households of such employees are ineligible. Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. By participating, entrants agree and accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final. The Promotion is offered in Oakland, California.
4. HOW TO ENTER AND WIN. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. By attending the event and agreeing to be filmed at Bocanova, 55 Webster Street, Oakland, California during the Promotion Period each participant will be an automatic winner of this Promotion.
The name of each Prize Winner will be stored on a database belonging to LAN. LAN reserves the right to cross reference between the database of customers registered in the Promotion and internal databases, to later send participants an e-mail inviting them to become LANPASS members, receive special offers or promotions, update their details – depending on whether they are members or not of the program, or other emails, offers and promotions from LAN or its affiliates.
5. HOW TO REDEEM. Prize can be redeemed by calling 1-800-210-5802 or sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Instructions for redeeming the prize ticket can be found at www.lan.com/onlyinsouthamerica/bocanova. Ticket must be booked and purchased between January 23, 2013 and February 6, 2013. Travel dates must be between January 24,, 2013 and December 1, 2013 (except on blackout dates: July 10, 2013 thru August 20, 2013). Please contact Sponsor for any questions regarding blackout dates.
6. PRIZE/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE. Prize consists of ticket voucher with a unique identifier applicable to one (1) round trip ticket in Economy class from SAN Francisco (SFO) or LOS ANGELES (LAX) on LAN Airlines or LAN Peru to anywhere LAN Airlines or its affiliates fly in South America, with a maximum of one connection. The approximate retail value of the (1) one ticket is $2,000.00 and will vary based on the destination selected. No prize substitution, cash equivalent or transfer permitted except at sole discretion of Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute all or part of the Prize with one of comparable or greater value. Additional upgrades and options are at the sole expense of the winner. Sponsor does not guarantee, beforehand, the availability of space on any of the air routes herein mentioned or that might be selected by the winner(s).
All LAN Airlines and its affiliate carriers’ and TAM Airlines tickets are valid on regularly scheduled, published flights, and not on any code-shared flights operated by a carrier other than LAN Airlines or the mentioned affiliates and TAM Airlines. All reservations are the sole responsibility of the winners and not of the Sponsor. Blackout dates may apply and reservations are subject to availability. Expenses not specifically stated in these rules, such as, meals, gas, transportation costs, or other expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner.
There is no full or partial cash refund permitted for tickets issued in relation to this Promotion, and cannot be negotiated or exchanged for money or any other goods. Tickets will be issued to the winner and, are not transferable, nor may be negotiated or transferred to another person once issued.
The feature of the Prize is fixed and modifications are not permitted by winner. Prize ticket does not include applicable taxes, airport taxes, federal/state/country t axes, departure taxes, customs duties and security fees. Passenger is responsible for insurance, gas, travel expenses, food or drink, or any other added expense of any nature. Travel insurance, transportation or transfers within the country of residence of the winning participant and their companion (even when they reside outside the city from which they leave and/or to that where the flight returns) and or to/from airports are not included either. Sponsor is not responsible for any other direct or indirect cost, expenditure, tax or payment associated to the use of the Prize on behalf of the winning participant and/or their companion.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Winner agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Sponsor, their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and affiliated entities or subsidiaries, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the Winner’s acceptance or use of the Prize. By participating in this Promotion, the participant accepts to abide by the Official Rules of the Promotion, as well as the decisions of the judges, rights, claims and actions of any kind that may arise in connection or as a result of the acceptance or use of the Prize.
Neither Sponsor nor its affiliated entities are responsible for printing or typographical errors in any related materials; stolen, fraudulent entries or emails; or transactions that are processed or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction.
8. OTHER POINTS. Any and all person(s) accepting the Prize, so long as there are no legal prohibitions, agrees to Sponsor’s use of his/her name, address, photograph, videotape or any likeness on LAN Airlines USA Facebook and Twitter pages or for advertising or publicity purposes, and to the use of statements made by or attributed to the Prize relating to Sponsor or its affiliates, and releases any and all rights to said use without further compensation. Void where prohibited by law.
Any difficulty or doubt that arises in relation to the validity, interpretation or use of this Promotion will be resolved by the common tribunals of the Justice of Santiago de Chile, in compliance with Chilean law. In spite of this, Sponsor reserves the right to choose to litigate in the place of residence of the participant, before their Courts of Justice and in compliance with the laws, which for this Promotion will be applicable in such a jurisdiction.
At the time the trip is made, the winner is responsible for carrying all necessary documents such as passports and visas, or any other such documentation, that may be required. Under no circumstances will Sponsor be responsible for difficulties experienced by the winner as a consequence of not having the necessary valid documentation in due order.
Sponsor is not responsible for injuries or damages of any nature whatsoever that may arise outside the scope of air transportation provided by LAN Airlines or its affiliates.
LAN Airlines and its affiliates’ liability is limited in accordance to the terms and conditions of the Contract of Carriage and is subject to the provisions of the Montreal Convention and other applicable international or domestic rules and regulations. Other restrictions may apply.
How to Redeem Your Prize
Please note that we will honor all prizes as long as we receive your information by the deadline, February 6, 2013.
For more information click here.
You’ve got your ticket, now book the rest
- Wonders of Peru
7 nights – by Ole Travel
- MACHU PICCHU & THE URUBAMBA
6 nights – by GeoEx
Lima-Cuzco-Urubamba Valley-Machu Picchu-Lima
- BUENOS AIRES & IGUAZU FALLS
5 nights – by Ole Travel
Buenos Aires–Puerto Iguazu–Buenos Aires
- South America: Tango, Samba & Falls
8 nights – by Latin Escapes
Buenos Aires–Iguazu Falls-Rio de Janeiro
- ANDEAN CROSSING ECONOMY EXPRESS
5 nights – by Ole Travel
Buenos Aires-Bariloche-Puerto Montt-Santiago
- GALAPAGOS ENCHANTING ISLAND
7 nights – by Latin Escapes
Guayaquil–Galapagos–Santa Cruz Island
- COLOMBIA: CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE
6 nights – by GeoEx
Bogota-Coffee Region-Valle del Cocora-Cartagena
- COLORS & CULTURE OF PERU
7 nights – by Latin Escapes
Lima–Cuzco–Machu Picchu–Puno–Lake Titicaca