South America Wonders
Easter Island (Rapa Nui)
Easter Island or Rapa Nui is located some 3800 kilometers (2361 miles) west of the Chilean coast, deep in the Pacific Ocean. The island's capital and only settlement is Hanga Roa, located on the southwest side. The island is also called "the navel of the world" and offers an excellent climate, lovely beaches and an aura of mystery that remains unexplained. Archeologists and paleontologists have worked for years to unravel (among other things) the secrets of the Easter Island statues known as moais.
Fly to Easter Island with LAN and Discover the mystery of the Moai. LAN flights to Easter Island offer inflight entertainment, complimentary food and drink, and access to airport VIP lounges to make your next flight to Easter Island more enjoyable.
Visit LAN’s Special Offers to find the latest offers!
- Ticket must be purchased until midnight (EST) December 31, 2016.
- Flights operated by: Latam Airlines Group.
- Fare applicable to fly in Economy class.
- Required booking class: N.
- Maximum stay at the destination: 2 months.
- Travel permitted for flight departure the day(s) Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
- Travel permitted for flight return the day(s) Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
- Advance purchase: Ticket must be purchased at least 10 days before departure.
- Changes before flight-departure time are not permitted.
- Changes after flight-departure time are not permitted.
- Refund before flight-departure time is not allowed.
- Refund after flight-departure time is not allowed.
- Refund requests are permitted within 24 hours after the ticket is purchased.
- From Santiago de Chile travel is permitted in the following dates: From 02/MAY/16 Through 30/SEP/16
- Travel is not permitted in the following dates: .From Santiago de Chile Travel is not permitted in the following dates: From 08/JUL/15 Through 31/AUG/15.To Santiago de Chile Travel is not permitted in the following dates: From 08/JUL/15 Through 31/AUG/15.
- Government taxes and fees of up to USD 22 , varying by destination, are included and may vary slightly depending on currency exchange rates at the time of purchase.
- Fares subject to change without previous notice. Seats are limited.
- A September 11th Security Fee of 5.60 USD per one-way trip originating at a U.S. airport is included in the fare.
- Other restrictions may apply.