No one knows South America better than LAN
Travel within South America and experience the best available network of destinations on the most modern fleet in the region while enjoying award winning in-flight service.
Flying LAN makes it easy to discover South America!
Quito - Lima
From US$ 358 Final Price
- Ticket must be purchased until midnight (EST) November 30, 2016.
- Flights operated by: Latam Airlines Group.
- Fare applicable to fly in Economy class.
- Required booking class: G.
- Minimum stay at the destination: 3 days.
- Maximum stay at the destination: 2 months.
- Travel must be finished by February 28, 2017.
- Travel permitted for flight departure the day(s) Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
- Travel permitted for flight return the day(s) Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
- Advance purchase: Ticket must be purchased at least 28 days before departure.
- Changes before flight-departure time are permitted with a penalty fee of US$ 125.
- Changes after flight-departure time are permitted with a penalty fee of US$ 125.
- Refund before flight-departure time is not allowed.
- Refund after flight-departure time is not allowed.
- Refund requests are permitted within 24 hours after the ticket is purchased.
- From Quito travel is permitted in the following dates: From 23/NOV/16 Through 19/DEC/16 To Quito travel is permitted in the following dates: From 23/NOV/16 Through 11/DEC/16
- Government taxes and fees of up to 0 , varying by destination, are included and may vary slightly depending on currency exchange rates at the time of purchase.
- Fares subject to change without previous notice. Seats are limited.
- A September 11th Security Fee of 5.60 USD per one-way trip originating at a U.S. airport is included in the fare.
- Other restrictions may apply.