Flights to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil with LAN Airlines
Fly to Rio de Janeiro, the tourist capital of Brazil and where you can see icons as emblematic as the Christ the Redeemer statue, Sugarloaf Mountain and the Copacabana and Ipanema beaches. LAN flights to Rio de Janeiro offer inflight entertainment, complimentary food and drink, and access to airport VIP lounges to make your next flight to Rio de Janeiro more enjoyable.
Visit LAN’s special offers to find the latest Rio de Janeiro flight offers. Purchasing airline tickets to Rio de Janeiro has never been easier, with LAN’s several payment options you can pay your way!
Fly to Rio de Janeiro from Miami, New York and more US destinations with LAN Airlines and discover Brazil!
Fares include the following taxes, Airport passenger facility charges (PFCs) of up to USD $18 roundtrip; September 11th Security Fee of 5.60 USD per enplanement at a U.S. airport; Other government taxes and fees of up to 140.00 USD based on destination; total may vary slightly based upon currency exchange rate at time of purchase. Optional Services and Fees. View our baggage policy and fees.
New York - Rio de Janeiro
From US$ 1,009 Final Price
- Ticket must be purchased until midnight (EST) May 19, 2016.
- Flights operated by: Tam.
- Fare applicable to fly in Economy class.
- Required booking class: N.
- Minimum stay at the destination: Saturday night.
- Maximum stay at the destination: 12 months.
- Travel must be finished by June 30, 2016.
- Travel permitted for flight departure the day(s) Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
- Travel permitted for flight return the day(s) Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
- Advance purchase: Ticket must be purchased at least 21 days before departure.
- Child fare (2-11 years): Accompanied 75% of an adult fare.
- Infant fare (0-2 years): Without a seat 10% of an adult fare.
- Changes before flight-departure time are permitted with a penalty fee of US$ 150.
- Changes after flight-departure time are permitted with a penalty fee of US$ 200.
- Refund before flight-departure time is not allowed.
- Refund after flight-departure time is not allowed.
- Refund requests are permitted within 24 hours after the ticket is purchased.
- Government taxes and fees of up to USD 99 , varying by destination, are included and may vary slightly depending on currency exchange rates at the time of purchase.
- Fares subject to change without previous notice. Seats are limited.
- A September 11th Security Fee of 5.60 USD per one-way trip originating at a U.S. airport is included in the fare.
- Other restrictions may apply.