Brazil: Where every day life is a carnival!
Some of the world’s most exciting cities lie within Brazil’s borders and you are invited to visit them all. Whether you want to dance to the rhythm of Rio de Janeiro, take a trip to one of the most beautiful natural wonder in South America, Iguazu Falls, or experience the Brazilian culture in Sao Paulo, we can take you there.
Fares include the following taxes, Airport passenger facility charges (PFCs) of up to USD $18 roundtrip; September 11th Security Fee of 2.50 USD per enplanement at a U.S. airport; Other government taxes and fees of up to 140.00 USD based on destination; total may vary slightly based upon currency exchange rate at time of purchase. Optional Services and Fees. View our baggage policy and fees.
- Flights to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil with LAN Airlines
- Flights to Sao Paulo, Brazil with LAN Airlines
- Flights to Iguazu Falls, Brazil with LAN Airlines
New York - Rio de Janeiro
From US$ 829 Final Price
- Ticket must be purchased until midnight (EST) May 19, 2016.
- Flights operated by: Latam Airlines Brasil.
- Child fare (2-11 years): Accompanied 75% of an adult fare.
- Infant fare (0-2 years): Without a seat 10% of an adult fare.
- Changes before flight-departure time are not permitted.
- Changes after flight-departure time are not permitted.
- Refund before flight-departure time is not allowed.
- Refund after flight-departure time is not allowed.
- Refund requests are permitted within 24 hours after the ticket is purchased.
- Government taxes and fees of up to USD 99 , varying by destination, are included and may vary slightly depending on currency exchange rates at the time of purchase.
- Fares subject to change without previous notice. Seats are limited.
- A September 11th Security Fee of 5.60 USD per one-way trip originating at a U.S. airport is included in the fare.
- Other restrictions may apply.