Brazil: Where every day life is a carnival!
Some of the world’s most exciting cities lie within Brazil’s borders and you are invited to visit them all. Whether you want to dance to the rhythm of Rio de Janeiro, take a trip to one of the most beautiful natural wonder in South America, Iguazu Falls, or experience the Brazilian culture in Sao Paulo, we can take you there.
Fares include the following taxes, Airport passenger facility charges (PFCs) of up to USD $18 roundtrip; September 11th Security Fee of 2.50 USD per enplanement at a U.S. airport; Other government taxes and fees of up to 140.00 USD based on destination; total may vary slightly based upon currency exchange rate at time of purchase. Optional Services and Fees. View our baggage policy and fees.
- Flights to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil with LAN Airlines
- Flights to Sao Paulo, Brazil with LAN Airlines
- Flights to Iguazu Falls, Brazil with LAN Airlines
Miami - Rio de Janeiro
From US$ 1,265 Final Price
- Flights operated by: Tam.
- Fare applicable to fly Economy.
- Required booking class Q.
- Minimum stay at the destination: 7 days.
- Maximum stay at the destination: 12 months.
- Sales restrictions: Ticket must be purchased on or before December 31, 2014.
- Travel permitted for flight departure the day(s) Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
- Travel permitted for flight return the day(s) Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
- Advance purchase: Ticket must be purchased at least 14 days before departure.
- Child fare (2-11 years): Accompanied 75% of an adult fare.
- Infant fare (0-2 years): Without a seat 10% of an adult fare.
- Changes are permitted with a penalty of US$ 150 on or before date of flight departure.
- After flight departure day change is permitted with US$ 150 penalty.
- Refund requests are permitted within 24 hours after the ticket is purchased.
- Refunds are not permitted after date of flight departure.
From Miami fare allows travel in the following dates: From 23/JUL/14 Through 24/JUL/14 or From 01/AUG/14 Through 16/OCT/14 or From 22/OCT/14 Through 01/JAN/15 or From 04/FEB/15 Through 18/FEB/15 or From 24/FEB/15 Through 03/APR/15 or From 07/APR/15 Through 19/APR/15
To Miami fare allows travel in the following dates: From 23/JUL/14 Through 07/OCT/14 or From 12/OCT/14 Through 11/DEC/14 or From 13/JAN/15 Through 10/FEB/15 or From 16/FEB/15 Through 26/MAR/15 or From 30/MAR/15 Through 31/MAR/15 or From 03/APR/15 Through 15/APR/15 or From 19/APR/15 Through 22/APR/15
- From Miami Travel is not permitted in the following dates: From 29/MAR/12 Through 01/APR/12.To Miami Travel is not permitted in the following dates: From 01/JAN/12 Through 22/JAN/12.
- Fares subject to change without previous notice. Seats are limited.
- A September 11th Security Fee of $2.50 USD per flight segment that originates at a U.S. point is included in the fare.
- Other restrictions may apply.