About Valle Nevado Ski Resort
Head south this summer and fly to Chile with LAN to experience Valle Nevado, located only 37 miles from Santiago’s international airport. Valle Nevado is South America's premier ski resort, offering access to the largest amount of terrain and the most modern lift system on the continent. Guests who book a 7-night stay receive two interconnect tickets that open a staggering 7,000 total acres of terrain, and the Valle Nevado heli-ski program transports skiers directly from the resort to untouched snow and once-in-a-lifetime runs. This year, Valle Nevado inaugurates its new gondola, the first in Chile. The Valle Nevado complex provides a complete experience, including boutique shops, three hotels, private apartments, six restaurants, a full-service spa and fitness center, cinema, library, bars and lounges, wine tastings, a pub with live music, a sports entertainment center and a state-of-the-art events venue, all set to the breathtaking backdrop of the magnificent Andes.
From US$ 1,059 Final Price
From US$ 1,179 Final Price
From US$ 1,417 Final Price
- Flights operated by: Lan.
- Fare applicable to fly Economy.
- Required booking class N.
- Minimum stay at the destination: 7 days.
- Maximum stay at the destination: 3 months.
- Sales restrictions: Ticket must be purchased on or before June 13, 2014.
- Travel permitted for flight departure the day(s) Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
- Travel permitted for flight return the day(s) Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
- Advance purchase: Ticket must be purchased at least 28 days before departure.
- Child fare (2-11 years): Accompanied 75% of an adult fare.
- Infant fare (0-2 years): Without a seat 10% of an adult fare.
- Changes are permitted with a penalty of US$ 150 on or before date of flight departure.
- After flight departure day change is permitted with US$ 200 penalty.
- Refund requests are permitted within 24 hours after the ticket is purchased.
- Refunds are not permitted after date of flight departure.
- From San Francisco Travel is not permitted in the following dates: From 16/APR/14 Through 21/APR/14.To San Francisco Travel is not permitted in the following dates: From 16/APR/14 Through 21/APR/14.
- Government taxes and fees of up to USD 90 , varying by destination, are included and may vary slightly depending on currency exchange rates at the time of purchase.
- Fares subject to change without previous notice. Seats are limited.
- A September 11th Security Fee of $2.50 USD per flight segment that originates at a U.S. point is included in the fare.
- Other restrictions may apply.