LAN Airlines informs that all flights scheduled from/to and within Argentina are canceled until tomorrow at 8:30 AM (EST).
May 17th, 2013
LAN Airlines informs that all flights scheduled from/to and within Argentina are cancelled until tomorrow at 8:30 AM (EST).
The company has been unable to operate their flights due to the unilateral decision of Intercargo, the Argentine state company of ground operations, to suspend the service provided by the company. These services are essential in ramp operations at the airport, which include: the loading and unloading of luggage on airplanes, transporting passengers on buses to terminals, providing the jet bridge services that connect aircraft to the airport allowing passengers to embark and disembark, among other services.
Please note that LAN Argentina has a fully valid contract with Intercargo for the provision of these services until March 2014; the contract that Intercargo refuses to comply with despite judicial orders requiring to provide services.
LAN is taking all possible measures to resolve the situation quickly and ensure passengers experience the least possible impact to their travel. Below are the following options:
Passengers with LAN tickets to/from and within Argentina whose flights are cancelled before Saturday, May 18th at 09:30 a.m. (local time Santiago, Chile) will be granted one of the following exceptions subject to the conditions of the ticket:
Date/flight change: affected passengers may make a date/flight change without penalty (the change can be made to the departure and return flights simultaneously) in accordance with:
- For LAN flights, a change of date or flight within 30 days from the original flight date will be allowed without a fine, subject to availability. For passengers with itineraries that include connections with TAM flights and/or oneworld, the changes will be made according to class availability. For flights from other airlines included on the ticket, the protection will be subject to class.
- Changes of dates after the flight will be subject to class availability and also subject to other regulations of the ticket.
- There will be no fine for a route change, if you pay the corresponding difference in price.
- Affected passengers with valid tickets will not be fined and will not be subject to regulations of the ticket. For partially used tickets, the amount proportional to the sections not used will be refunded.
- Passengers with programs or services not confirmed with LANTOURS air may request a change to travel dates or the cancellation of services without fines. These requests must be channeled through LANTOURS. Passengers traveling within 24 hours and during the weekend, please call +56 2 2687 23 80 and Argentina +54 11 48081360 or contact your sales executive.
Passengers may make changes by contacting the call center 1-866-435-9526.
The company regrets any inconveniences the situation may cause to your travel experience and hopes to resume operations shortly.
To follow the flight status please access www.lan.com or contact our Call Center at 1-866-435-9526, available 24 hours a day.
INFORMATION ABOUT AFFECTED FLIGHTS
|LA2426||Buenos Aires (Ezeiza)||Lima||4:10 am||Cancelled|
|LA438||Buenos Aires (Aeroparque)||Santiago||5:50 am||Cancelled|
|LA400||Buenos Aires (Ezeiza)||Santiago||6:00 am||Cancelled|
|LA2427||Buenos Aires (Ezeiza)||Santiago||6:15 am
|LA439||Santiago||Buenos Aires (Aeroparque)||7:15 am||Cancelled|
|LA455||Santiago||Buenos Aires (Ezeiza)||7:20 am||Cancelled|
|LA4645||Santiago||Buenos Aires (Ezeiza)||8:10 am||Cancelled|
|LA4640||Buenos Aires (Ezeiza)||Lima||8:25 am||Cancelled|
|LA930||Santiago de Chile||Mendoza||8:25 am||Cancelled|
|LA2429||Lima||Buenos Aires (Ezeiza)||8:35 am||Cancelled|
|LA1441||Guayaquil||Buenos Aires (Ezeiza)||8:40 am||Cancelled|
|LA456||Buenos Aires (Ezeiza)||Santiago||11:15 am||Cancelled|
|LA4642||Buenos Aires (Ezeiza)||Santiago||12:15 pm
|LA440||Buenos Aires (Aeroparque)||Santiago||12:45 pm