Discover the Wonders of South America
Embark on the travel experience of a lifetime for journey that can be found Only in South America. Now it is easier than ever to visit multiple iconic South American destinations in one trip including Cuzco and Machu Picchu in Peru, Iguazu Falls in Brazil, Galapagos Islands in Ecuador, and the majestic moai of Easter Island in Chile. Take advantage of these great offers and travel with LAN from Miami, New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco to one of the South American Wonders or visit them all with the South American Airpass.
Fares include the following taxes, Airport passenger facility charges (PFCs) of up to USD $18 roundtrip; September 11th Security Fee of 2.50 USD per enplanement at a U.S. airport; Other government taxes and fees of up to 140.00 USD based on destination; total may vary slightly based upon currency exchange rate at time of purchase. Optional Services and Fees.View our checked baggage policy and fees.
Foz do Iguaçu
Foz do Iguaçu is the 4th largest city in the Brazilian State of Parana and sits at the mouth of the Iguaçu river in Brazil’s southern region and 400 miles of the capital city of Parana, Curitiba. Its main attraction is the Parque Nacional do Iguaçu where you will find the Iguazu Falls, which has a flow capacity equal to three times that of the Niagara Falls. These spectacular waterfalls are surrounded by extensive and majestic jungle-green landscapes, giving the visitor the impression of being in true paradise.
A tourist destination, Foz do Iguaçu offers a large choice of hotels and inns making for a pleasant stay for visitors, as well as restaurants, shops, and pubs.
Offers to Iguazu
- Ticket must be purchased until midnight (EST) December 31, 2017.
- Flights operated by: Latam Airlines Brasil.
- Required booking class: N.
- Minimum stay at the destination: 7 days.
- Maximum stay at the destination: 12 months.
- Travel permitted for flight departure the day(s) Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
- Travel permitted for flight return the day(s) Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
- Advance purchase: Ticket must be purchased at least 28 days before departure.
- Child fare (2-11 years): Accompanied 67% of an adult fare.
- Infant fare (0-2 years): Without a seat 10% of an adult fare.
- Changes before flight-departure time are permitted with a penalty fee of US$ 300.
- Changes after flight-departure time are permitted with a penalty fee of US$ 300.
- Refund before flight-departure time is allowed with a penalty fee of US$ 400.
- Refund after flight-departure time is allowed with a penalty fee of US$ 400.
- Refund requests are permitted within 24 hours after the ticket is purchased.
- Travel is not permitted in the following dates: .From Miami Travel is not permitted in the following dates: From 03/MAR/17 Through 06/MAR/17.To Miami Travel is not permitted in the following dates: From 23/FEB/17 Through 27/FEB/17.
- Government taxes and fees of up to USD 75 , varying by destination, are included and may vary slightly depending on currency exchange rates at the time of purchase.
- Fares subject to change without previous notice. Seats are limited.
- A September 11th Security Fee of 5.60 USD per one-way trip originating at a U.S. airport is included in the fare.
- Other restrictions may apply.
Terms and conditions of this promotion not available.