Travel from New York to Santiago
Choose the date on which you want to travel here. Use the terms and conditions to find the lowest fare available for this promotion.
- New York /
fromUS$ 999 Final price
- Flights operated by: Lan.
- Fare applicable to fly Economy.
- Required booking class N.
- Minimum stay at the destination: 7 days.
- Maximum stay at the destination: 3 months.
- Sales restrictions: Ticket must be purchased on or before October 05, 2014.
- Travel permitted for flight departure the day(s) Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
- Travel permitted for flight return the day(s) Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
- Valid only on: LA530, LA531, LA2530, LA2531.
- Advance purchase: Ticket must be purchased at least 21 days before departure.
- Child fare (2-11 years): Accompanied 75% of an adult fare.
- Infant fare (0-2 years): Without a seat 10% of an adult fare.
- Changes are permitted with a penalty of US$ 150 on or before date of flight departure.
- After flight departure day change is permitted with US$ 200 penalty.
- Refund requests are permitted within 24 hours after the ticket is purchased.
- Refunds are not permitted after date of flight departure.
- From New York fare allows travel in the following dates: From 01/OCT/14 Through 14/DEC/14 or From 07/JAN/15 Through 30/JUN/15 To New York fare allows travel in the following dates: From 01/OCT/14 Through 17/DEC/14 or From 16/FEB/15 Through 30/JUN/15
- From New York Travel is not permitted in the following dates: From 21/NOV/14 Through 30/NOV/14.To New York Travel is not permitted in the following dates: From 21/NOV/14 Through 30/NOV/14.
- Government taxes and fees of up to 0 , varying by destination, are included and may vary slightly depending on currency exchange rates at the time of purchase.
- Fares subject to change without previous notice. Seats are limited.
- A September 11th Security Fee of 5.60 USD per one-way trip originating at a U.S. airport is included in the fare.
- Other restrictions may apply.