Travel from Miami to Buenos Aires
Choose the date on which you want to travel here. Use the terms and conditions to find the lowest fare available for this promotion.
- Miami /
- Buenos Aires
fromUS$ 1,235 Final price
- Flights operated by: Lan.
- Fare applicable to fly Economy.
- Required booking class N.
- Minimum stay at the destination: 3 days or Saturday night.
- Maximum stay at the destination: 3 months.
- Sales restrictions: Ticket must be purchased on or before June 30, 2014.
- Travel permitted for flight departure the day(s) Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
- Travel permitted for flight return the day(s) Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
- Advance purchase: Ticket must be purchased at least 21 days before departure.
- Child fare (2-11 years): Accompanied 75% of an adult fare.
- Infant fare (0-2 years): Without a seat 10% of an adult fare.
- Changes are permitted with a penalty of US$ 150 on or before date of flight departure.
- After flight departure day change is permitted with US$ 200 penalty.
- Refund requests are permitted within 24 hours after the ticket is purchased.
- Refunds are not permitted after date of flight departure.
From Miami fare allows travel in the following dates: From 11/MAR/14 Through 18/APR/14 or From 28/APR/14 Through 16/JUL/14 or From 06/AUG/14 Through 10/DEC/14
To Miami fare allows travel in the following dates: From 11/MAR/14 Through 09/APR/14 or From 17/APR/14 Through 03/JUL/14 or From 21/JUL/14 Through 10/DEC/14
- From Miami Travel is not permitted in the following dates: From 16/APR/14 Through 21/APR/14.To Miami Travel is not permitted in the following dates: From 10/APR/14 Through 17/APR/14.
- Government taxes and fees of up to USD 100 , varying by destination, are included and may vary slightly depending on currency exchange rates at the time of purchase.
- Fares subject to change without previous notice. Seats are limited.
- A September 11th Security Fee of $2.50 USD per flight segment that originates at a U.S. point is included in the fare.
- Other restrictions may apply.