Travel from Miami to Lima
Choose the date on which you want to travel here. Use the terms and conditions to find the lowest fare available for this promotion.
- Miami /
fromUS$ 558 Final price
- Ticket must be purchased until midnight (EST) December 31, 2016.
- Flights operated by: Latam Airlines Group.
- Fare applicable to fly in Economy class.
- Required booking class: Q.
- Minimum stay at the destination: Saturday night.
- Maximum stay at the destination: 3 months.
- Travel permitted for flight departure the day(s) Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
- Travel permitted for flight return the day(s) Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
- Advance purchase: Ticket must be purchased at least 21 days before departure.
- Child fare (2-11 years): Accompanied 75% of an adult fare.
- Infant fare (0-2 years): Without a seat 10% of an adult fare.
- Changes before flight-departure time are permitted with a penalty fee of US$ 250.
- Changes after flight-departure time are permitted with a penalty fee of US$ 250.
- Refund before flight-departure time is not allowed.
- Refund after flight-departure time is not allowed.
- Refund requests are permitted within 24 hours after the ticket is purchased.
- From Miami travel is permitted in the following dates: From 30/JUN/16 Through 27/JUL/16 or From 07/AUG/16 Through 09/DEC/16 or From 26/DEC/16 Through 29/MAR/17 To Miami travel is permitted in the following dates: From 30/JUN/16 Through 07/JUL/16 or From 25/JUL/16 Through 31/DEC/16 or From 14/JAN/17 Through 29/MAR/17
- Travel is not permitted in the following dates: .From Miami Travel is not permitted in the following dates: From 20/SEP/16 Through 27/SEP/16.
- Government taxes and fees of up to 108 , varying by destination, are included and may vary slightly depending on currency exchange rates at the time of purchase.
- Fares subject to change without previous notice. Seats are limited.
- A September 11th Security Fee of 5.60 USD per one-way trip originating at a U.S. airport is included in the fare.
- Other restrictions may apply.