Travel from New York to Lima
Choose the date on which you want to travel here. Use the terms and conditions to find the lowest fare available for this promotion.
- Flights operated by: LAN.
- Fare applicable to fly Economy.
- Required booking class O.
- Minimum stay at the destination: Saturday night.
- Maximum stay at the destination: 3 months.
- Sales restrictions: Ticket must be purchased on or before June 13, 2013.
- Travel permitted for flight departure the day(s) Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
- Travel permitted for flight return the day(s) Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
- Advance purchase: Ticket must be purchased at least 28 days before departure.
- Child fare (2-11 years): Accompanied 75% of an adult fare.
- Infant fare (0-2 years): Without a seat 10% of an adult fare.
- Changes are permitted with a penalty of US$ 100 on or before date of flight departure.
- Changes are not permitted after date of flight departure.
- Refund requests are permitted within 24 hours after the ticket is purchased.
- Refunds are not permitted after date of flight departure.
From New York fare allows travel in the following dates: From 23/MAY/13 Through 13/JUN/13 or From 20/AUG/13 Through 05/DEC/13 or From 31/DEC/13 Through 22/FEB/14
To New York fare allows travel in the following dates: From 23/MAY/13 Through 21/JUN/13 or From 20/AUG/13 Through 12/DEC/13 or From 08/JAN/14 Through 22/FEB/14
- From New York Travel is not permitted in the following dates: From 22/MAR/13 Through 28/MAR/13.To New York Travel is not permitted in the following dates: From 30/MAR/13 Through 02/APR/13.
- Government taxes and fees of up to USD 75 , varying by destination, are included and may vary slightly depending on currency exchange rates at the time of purchase.
- Fares subject to change without previous notice. Seats are limited.
- A September 11th Security Fee of $2.50 USD per flight segment that originates at a U.S. point is included in the fare.
- Other restrictions may apply.