Travel from Miami to Quito
Choose the date on which you want to travel here. Use the terms and conditions to find the lowest fare available for this promotion.
- Miami /
fromUS$ 528 Final price
- Flights operated by: Lan Ecuador.
- Fare applicable to fly Economy.
- Required booking class Q.
- Minimum stay at the destination: 3 days or Saturday night.
- Maximum stay at the destination: 3 months.
- Travel must begin on or AFTER April 06, 2015.
- Travel must begin on or BEFORE June 03, 2015.
- Travel restriction: Valid for travel commencing on/after April 06, 2015.
- Sales restrictions: Ticket must be purchased on or before April 30, 2015.
- Travel permitted for flight departure the day(s) Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
- Travel permitted for flight return the day(s) Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
- Advance purchase: Ticket must be purchased at least 7 days before departure.
- Child fare (2-11 years): Accompanied 75% of an adult fare.
- Infant fare (0-2 years): Without a seat 10% of an adult fare.
- Infant fare (0-2 years): With a seat 75% of an adult fare.
- Changes are permitted with a penalty of US$ 200 on or before date of flight departure.
- After flight departure day change is permitted with US$ 250 penalty.
- Refund requests are permitted within 24 hours after the ticket is purchased.
- Refunds are not permitted after date of flight departure.
- From Miami fare allows travel in the following dates: From 18/APR/15 Through 27/NOV/15 or From 01/DEC/15 Through 13/DEC/15 or From 25/DEC/15 Through 17/JAN/16 To Miami fare allows travel in the following dates: From 18/APR/15 Through 31/DEC/15 or From 13/JAN/16 Through 17/JAN/16
- From Miami Travel is not permitted in the following dates: From 02/MAY/15 Through 03/MAY/15.To Miami Travel is not permitted in the following dates: From 30/APR/15 Through 01/MAY/15. 1 Stopover permitted with a charge of US$ 35.00.In the case of children / infants, the charge for a stopover will be applied to the respective discount.
- Government taxes and fees of up to 124 , varying by destination, are included and may vary slightly depending on currency exchange rates at the time of purchase.
- Fares subject to change without previous notice. Seats are limited.
- A September 11th Security Fee of 5.60 USD per one-way trip originating at a U.S. airport is included in the fare.
- Other restrictions may apply.