Travel from Miami to Quito
Choose the date on which you want to travel here. Use the terms and conditions to find the lowest fare available for this promotion.
- Miami /
fromUS$ 552 Final price
- Flights operated by: Lan Ecuador.
- Fare applicable to fly Economy.
- Required booking class Q.
- Minimum stay at the destination: 3 days or Saturday night.
- Maximum stay at the destination: 3 months.
- Travel restriction: Travel must be finished by October 30, 2014.
- Sales restrictions: Ticket must be purchased on or before October 20, 2014.
- Travel permitted for flight departure the day(s) Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
- Travel permitted for flight return the day(s) Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
- Child fare (2-11 years): Accompanied 75% of an adult fare.
- Infant fare (0-2 years): Without a seat 10% of an adult fare.
- Changes are permitted with a penalty of US$ 150 on or before date of flight departure.
- After flight departure day change is permitted with US$ 200 penalty.
- Refund requests are permitted within 24 hours after the ticket is purchased.
- Refunds are not permitted after date of flight departure.
- From Miami fare allows travel in the following dates: From 29/SEP/14 Through 27/NOV/14 or From 25/DEC/14 Through 19/APR/15 or From 21/APR/15 Through 28/JUN/15 To Miami fare allows travel in the following dates: From 29/SEP/14 Through 31/DEC/14 or From 13/JAN/15 Through 28/JUN/15
- From Miami Travel is not permitted in the following dates: From 10/OCT/14 Through 16/OCT/14.To Miami Travel is not permitted in the following dates: From 01/OCT/14 Through 06/OCT/14. 1 Stopover permitted with a charge of US$ 35.00.In the case of children / infants, the charge for a stopover will be applied to the respective discount.
- Government taxes and fees of up to 170 , varying by destination, are included and may vary slightly depending on currency exchange rates at the time of purchase.
- Fares subject to change without previous notice. Seats are limited.
- A September 11th Security Fee of 5.60 USD per one-way trip originating at a U.S. airport is included in the fare.
- Other restrictions may apply.