Travel from Miami to Bogota
Choose the date on which you want to travel here. Use the terms and conditions to find the lowest fare available for this promotion.
- Miami /
fromUS$ 397 Final price
- Flights operated by: Lan.
- Fare applicable to fly Economy.
- Required booking class O.
- Minimum stay at the destination: 7 days.
- Maximum stay at the destination: 2 months.
- Travel must begin on or AFTER April 01, 2015.
- Travel restriction: Valid for travel commencing on/after April 01, 2015.
- Travel restriction: Travel must be finished by April 30, 2015.
- Sales restrictions: Ticket must be purchased on or before February 28, 2015.
- Travel permitted for flight departure the day(s) Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
- Travel permitted for flight return the day(s) Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
- Advance purchase: Ticket must be purchased at least 28 days before departure.
- Child fare (2-11 years): Accompanied 67% of an adult fare.
- Child fare (2-11 years): Not Accompanied 67% of an adult fare.
- Infant fare (0-2 years): Without a seat 10% of an adult fare.
- Infant fare (0-2 years): With a seat 67% of an adult fare.
- Changes are permitted with a penalty of US$ 125 on or before date of flight departure.
- Changes are not permitted after date of flight departure.
- Refund requests are permitted within 24 hours after the ticket is purchased.
- Refunds are not permitted after date of flight departure.
- From Miami Travel is not permitted in the following dates: From 03/APR/15 Through 07/APR/15.To Miami Travel is not permitted in the following dates: From 25/MAR/15 Through 30/MAR/15.
- 1 Stopover permitted with a charge of US$ 35.00.In the case of children / infants, the charge for a stopover will be applied to the respective discount.
- Government taxes and fees of up to 115 , varying by destination, are included and may vary slightly depending on currency exchange rates at the time of purchase.
- Fares subject to change without previous notice. Seats are limited.
- A September 11th Security Fee of 5.60 USD per one-way trip originating at a U.S. airport is included in the fare.
- Other restrictions may apply.