If your plans have changed and your travel date is not longer the one scheduled, there's no need to worry. From now on, you can change the date of your tickets at LAN.com.
If you are changing the ticket date from High Season to Low Season, you will be charged the number of kilometers corresponding to High Season.
The difference in non-used kilometers will not returned to the member, but can be used if they request a new change that requires an equal amount or fewer kilometers than those used for the original reward.
You may change your tickets date in LAN.com until 48 hours before departure. After that time, it may be revalidated or re-issued through our Call Center, paying the corresponding charge.
If the amount of kms. redeemed originally is more or less than the current redemption, the ticket must be revalidated or re-issued through our Call Center, paying the corresponding charge.
The date change does not extend the validity of the ticket – it maintains the same period of validity established when it was first issued.
In the following cases, you will not be able to change the date of your reward ticket:
- Ticket promotions purchased with a combination of LANPASS kilometers plus cash do not allow for date changes.
- Route changes are not allowed.
- When your reward ticket contains all, one or more legs on affiliated airlines (oneworld or others).
- When the ticket includes multiple destinations, stopovers and other types of rewards that cannot be redeemed via LAN.com.
- Flights for which you have already checked in do not allow for date changes.
- Flights that have undergone rescheduling do not allow for online date changes.
- Changes on flights dates on which you have already flawn one stop or more, should be made through our Call Center or LAN offices, but not through LAN.com.