Exchanging kilometers for Rewards Tickets and Upgrades
Here you'll find everything you need to know about exchanging kilometers for tickets with LAN, oneworld and LANPASS-affiliated airlines, as well as class upgrades on LAN flights.
How to exchange kilometers for a reward ticket or an Upgrade
on a LAN flight
- In order to exchange kilometers for a REWARD TICKET for a LAN flight, you can contact the LANPASS Call Center or have your travel agent make the exchange.
- In order to exchange kilometers for an UPGRADE, you can contact the
LANPASS Call Center or have your
travel agent make the exchange. Click here
for more information.
Note: Upgrades are only valid on flights issued
and operated by LAN.
Redemption of reward flights on LAN.com
We recommend exchanging your kilometers for
rewards online. It's easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Check your Kilometer balance on your Account
- Consult the LAN reward table
for the number of kilometers necessary to collect your desired reward.
- Visit our online rewards exchange site.
- Pay the boarding fees with your credit card.
- Check your e-mail for confirmation of your purchase.
- You're now ready to fly . . . enjoy your trip!
- Remember that when you collect your reward ticket via LAN.com, you save on the service charge.
Note: Only for reward tickets to destinations
that provide E-ticket service.
How to exchange kilometers for reward tickets for flights
with oneworld airlines and other LANPASS-affiliated airlines
In order to exchange kilometers for reward tickets for flights with oneworld
airlines or other, LANPASS-affiliated airlines, contact the LANPASS Call-Center
or have your travel agent make the exchange.
Tip: Remember that you can choose from more than
570 destinations around the world as well as combine flights from more than
one airline for your trip. For these reasons, we recommend that you contact
one of our Call Center representatives
to help ensure an optimal travel plan.
Visit the oneworld Website http://www.oneworld.com/,
or in the case of LANPASS-affiliated airlines, their respective Websites.
To find out how many kilometers you need for you your trip
For flights involving oneworld airlines or LANPASS-affiliated airlines, the necessary LANPASS kilometers depend on the distance between the point of departure and the destination (total distance for round trips).
For official flight distances (which may, in fact, involve more than one airline),
contact the LANPASS Call Center
or consult your travel agent.