oneworld lounge access
The oneworld Alliance airlines provide more than 550 airport departure lounges across the globe. If you are an Emerald or Sapphire level top-tier member LANPASS, you will have access to any of these lounges before departure, no matter which oneworld airline you are flying.
At many lounges, you can enjoy refreshments, telephones and computer facilities. At some locations, there are showers, a wider range of business services and meeting facilities. Access is subject to lounge capacity.
In all cases, lounge access eligibility is based on:
- Departing carrier - you must be flying on your next onward segment, on the same day, on a flight marketed and operated by a oneworld member airline AND
- Frequent flyer tier status - you must present a current frequent flyer card equivalent to oneworld Emerald or Sapphire status, OR
- Class of travel - you must produce a Business Class boarding pass for the journey's international segment on the same day.
- At airlines' First Class lounges, access will be restricted to Emerald members.
- At peak periods, access to certain lounges may be restricted due to capacity constraints.
- Access is available on the day of departure when your next onward flight is with a oneworld member airline (there’s also an exception for flights departing after midnight). Access may not apply at a limited number of third-party-operated lounges.
- Most lounges are owned and operated by a oneworld airline. In some locations, lounges may be operated by a third party (non-oneworld affiliated) on behalf of oneworld airlines.
- American Airlines and Qantas offer programmes enabling a customer to pay to gain access to their lounges. These lounge members do not automatically gain access to other oneworld carrier lounges as part of the oneworld agreement, but may qualify based on oneworld lounge access rules.
- To check the lounge access policy for LANPASS and review the lounge access for your frequent flyer status, visit oneworld.com
- For more information about the oneworld alliance, visit our oneworld section