Complete your Check-in on LAN.com
Save time, select your seat, and get your boarding pass. Once at the airport, if you are traveling with carry-on baggage only, go directly to your boarding gate.
Are you traveling with suitcases? Drop them off at the LAN counters indicated by the phrase "Entrega de equipaje / Bag Drop" at the airport.
On routes where we need to review your trip documentation in detail, you may complete a "pre-Check-in" to select your seat.
How do you do this?
- Go to Check-in between 48 and 2 hours prior to the departure of your flight.
- Select your preferred seat.
- Review the passenger information and complete it if necessary.
- Print your pre-Check-in confirmation and present it at the LAN counters at the airport in order to receive your boarding pass.
- Plan ahead and take into account how much travel time you will need when planning what time to arrive at the airport. If you are traveling from Madrid or Frankfurt, remember that you must complete your Check-in at the LAN counters at least 1 hour prior to the departure of your flight.
Routes for which the pre-check-in service is available
- To and from the United States.
- To and from Canada.
- From Bolivia.
- To and from Sydney and Auckland.
- From France to all destinations.
- To Havana
- Any route when you have purchased your ticket through another airline, but the flight is operated by LAN.When your make your purchase, you can see which airline will operate your flight: