In this section, you'll find all the information you need about the benefits of our LANPASS Frequent Flyer program.
oneworld VIP Lounges
Enjoy the LAN, TAM in Brazil and more than 550 other oneworld alliance VIP salons with a guest. This benefit can be used by (Emerald or Sapphire) members and a flight companion, whatever class the member is traveling in.
Which VIP salons can I use?
Access to VIP salons LANPassengers flying with:
Access to VIP salons TAMPassengers flying with:
Access to VIP salons oneworldPassengers flying with:
- Airlines affiliated to this alliance
Modern, welcoming and comfortable
Most VIP Salons have fridges, telephones and computers. Some have showers and a wide range of business facilities and meeting rooms. Entry is subject to the salon's capacity. It's worth mentioning that the right to enter a VIP Salon is based on:
- Departure carrier: You must be flying your next segment the same day on a flight sold and operated by a oneworld member airline. The only exception is the VIP salon in Santiago as, when members on flights sold by LAN but operated by any airline, not necessarily a oneworld member, will still be invited to use the VIP salon.
- Frequent Flyer category: You must present a valid Frequent Flyer card that is equivalent to the oneworld Emerald o Sapphire categories.
- Travel class: You must present a Business class boarding pass for the international segment of your flight that same day.
- The majority of VIP salons belong to and are operated by a oneworld airline. In some places, a third party (a company not affiliated to oneworld) may operate the VIP Salons on behalf of the oneworld airline.
- American Airlines and Qantas have programs which allow clients to pay to use their VIP Salons. These clients do not automatically get access to other oneworld airline VIP Salons as part of the oneworld agreement, but may be able to use them according to the oneworld VIP Salon access rules.
VIP Lounges at Santiago Airport
With LAN, enjoy an environment in which to work, rest and play. Comfort and spaciousness are elements that characterize our Neruda and Mistral VIP salons at Arturo Merino Benitez International Airport in the city of Santiago and are designed to provide an excellent service to passengers travelling in Business class, as well as to members of our two highest LANPASS frequent flyer program categories (Premium Silver and Comodoro).
If you’d like to use the Mistral salon in Santiago accompanied by more than one guest, including children, they must pay a preferential entrance fee. This benefit is subject to availability. This only applies for Comodoro members for a second or subsequent companion over the age of 2 (at a preferential cost of USD17).
The VIP Salons at Santiago Airport have world-class services, such as:
- Business Center: equipped with the most advanced technology. This includes eight work stations with personal computers and internet, fax, photocopier and printer connections.
- Connectivity: In the VIP salon, there are various network points to connect personal computers. There are also telephones that can be used for both local and international calls using different carriers.
- On-the-ground entertainment: cable TV, newspapers and international magazines.
The Neruda and Mistral VIP Salons are situated in the international boarding area, between gates 17 and 20 and are open from Monday through Sunday from 06:00 to 22:00.
New VIP lounge in the Ezeiza airport!
Enjoy a place to work, rest and play with LAN. Comfort and space define the new VIP lounge at Ezeiza airport.More information about the VIP lounge here.
VIP LoungesAirportOpening hoursLocationServicesBelongs toAuckland04:00 am - 07:00 pmIn the In Transit and Duty Free zone.Food and drink, WI-FI, 12 Business Center terminals, 2 computers, DirecTV, newspapers and magazines, bathrooms.QantasBogota05:00 am - 09:00 pm.International zone, Departure Gate n° 7.Snacks, beverages, bar, WI-FI, fax, area for smokers, TV room, newspapers and magazines.American AirlinesBuenos Aires04:00 - 22:00 hrs.
- Only Emerald members are allowed into airlines' First Class VIP Salons.
- During periods with high demand, access to some VIP Salons may be restricted due to space limitations.
- Entry is allowed on your departure day, when your next departing flight is with a oneworld member airline (restrictions exist for flights that depart after midnight). Entry may be denied to a limited number of VIP Salons operated by third parties.
Terminal B, opposite departure gate N° 9.
Showers, ironing and shoe shine service, local and international reading matter, finger-food buffet, open bar, Business Center, cable TV, lockers for storing luggage, Wi-Fi.LANCaracas03:30 am to 22:30 hrsIn the In Transit zone, between gates 24 and 25 at Simon Bolivar International Airport.Cable TV, 6 computers with internet, local calls, snacks, open bar for alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, coffee, juice, cookies.American AirlinesMexico City05:30 AM - 01:00 AM
In emergencies until 02:30 am.Salon corridor in Area K, Terminal 2, International Departures.Internet, local calls, fax, cafeteria, bar with complementary drinks, magazines, newspapers, computers, videogame room. Wine room and spa at an additional cost.AeroméxicoFrankfurt16:00 - 20:00 hrs.Area D in Terminal 2.Showers, Business Center, hot and cold snacks, WI-FI.Japan AirlinesGuayaquil04:00 am - 02:00 amOpposite Departure Gate n° 8.Snacks, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, WI-FI, cable TV, lounge, smoking area, children's area, bathrooms.Diamond Club S.A.Lima24 hrs.Between Areas 17 and 18 in the International Terminal.Food, snacks, bar, Internet, WI-FI, Business Center, meeting room, newspapers and magazines, smoking area, lounge, showers.SUMAQ FISA Investments SalonLos Angeles (LAX)08:00 am - 01:00 amAfter the security check, take the elevator to the fifth floor.Internet, WI-FI, bar, newspapers, magazines, showers, meals, snacks.oneworldMadrid06:00 am - 01:00 am Opening hours extended in emergencies.Satellite Terminal 4 on exiting the elevator opposite Starbucks.Internet, free computers, WI-FI, newspapers and magazines, lounge, bar, meals, snacks.IberiaMiami04:30 - 23:30 hrsTerminal J opposite gate J4.Snacks bar, PC con internet y duchas.Club AmericaMontevideo24 hrs.1st floor of the Departure Lounge.Magazines, newspapers, cable TV, Internet, WI-FI, restrooms, showers, soft drinks.Puerta del Sur Airport ConsortiumNueva York (JFK)05:00 am - 11:30 pmAt the end of row 8 on the 4th floor of Terminal 4.Snacks, WI-FI, cable TV, newspapers and magazines, meeting room, showers.KLM Oasis Salon
KLMParis16:40 - 21:30 hrs.Terminal 2, Restricted Zone C, Opposite gate 83, level 1.Shower, changing room, IT room, meals, breakfast, lunch and dinner, WI-FI. The Emirate Salon is a First Class Salon.EmiratesQuito
04:00 am to 23:30 hrs.Next to departure lounges A3 y A4 on the first floor, Mariscal Sucre International Airport.Showers, area for children, snacks, internet, newspapers and magazines, WI-FI, smoking area, alcohol.QuiportRio de Janeiro
11:00 to 23:00 hrsInternational Departure Lounge next to FreeShopping on the third floor.Restrooms, 4 showers, WI-FI, 2 computers with Internet, cable TV, newspapers, magazines, bar.American AirlinesSan Francisco
4:45 pm - 7:45 pmConcourse A International Terminal - 4th floor.Buffet Counter, Workstations and Business Center, local phone, TV, WI-FI, showers and wheelchair access.Cathay Pacific Airways
Santiago 05:30 am - 11:00 pm International Terminal Second floor, gate 20, AMB Airport. Showers, ironing service, shoe-shine service, Business Center, Internet, e-mail, newspapers, magazines, WI-FI, smoking area, lounge, area to relax in, fax, photocopier, phone, TV. LAN Neruda Salon 06:00 am - 10:00 pm International Terminal Second floor between gates 17 and 18, AMB Airport. Shower, ironing service, Business Center, Internet, WI-FI, fax, photocopier, phone, cable TV, smoking area, lounge. LAN Mistral SalonSao Paulo
07:00 am to 01:00 amTerminal 2.Newspapers and magazines, Internet, fruit, cakes, TV, Internet and printer.American AirlinesSydney
05:30 am - 10:15 pm.3rd floor, Pier B.Snacks, tea, coffee, non-alcoholic beverages, 6 Business Center terminals (3 with free Internet), 3 TVs, fax, changing rooms, bathroom for people with disabilities, 11 showers.QantasToronto
09:00 am - 06:00 pm.Terminal 3, Concourse B.Non-alcoholic drinks, newspapers, phones, Business Center, WI-FI.American Airlines