How to redeem your LANPASS KMS
You can redeem your kms. to fly with LAN or oneworld airlines to more than 800 destinations worldwide. Remember that if you need more LANPASS KMS, you can always purchase them.
From now on, fly when you want. It’s up to you.
Redeem your kilometers now and choose from one of more than 800 destinations available to make your dream trip a reality! If you prefer, you can also use your kms. for promotions on a wide range of products or services or apply to upgrade to a superior cabin class on longer journeys.
If you need more KMS, you can purchase them instantly during the redemption process.
With so many options to choose from, you can redeem your kilometers immediately without reservation!*
With the LANPASS Flexible Redemption system, it’s easier than ever to redeem your km, because now there are more seats available. You can still redeem at the Classic level, which requires the least amount of KMS , or if you spend more kilometers, you can choose from more flight options and greater availability while planning your perfect trip.
Don’t let our promotional fares pass you by! We want the process of planning your vacation to be as easy as possible, so don’t miss out on our exclusive LANPASS offers which we have prepared especially for you.
So that redeeming flights is even easier, the new system includes a calendar in which you can visualize all the rewards available, three days before and three days after your chosen travel date.
In order to make the award redemption process even easier, the new system includes a table where you can see all available awards, three days before and three days after your chosen travel date.
If you are lacking kilometres, you can purchase them immediately, within the same redemtion process. With so many options to choose, you can redeem your kilometers immediately without reservation!*
Useful information to redeem your KMS
- Calculator how many kms. for your trip
- How many kms. for your trip with LAN
- How many kms. for your trip on a oneworld or affiliated airline
- Help Center
- LANPASS award redemption terms and conditions.
Important reminders about redeeming your kilometers:
- Every time you redeem a LANPASS award ticket at a LAN office or through the Contact Center, you will also have to pay a LANPASS service fee on that ticket. This fee is in addition to any boarding fees, taxes, and currency changes, and is based on the type of ticket you have redeemed. If you make your redemption at LAN.com, you do not pay the service fee.
- Don’t forget the boarding fees and taxes. The LANPASS awards, just like paid tickets, have associated boarding fees and taxes that you will have to pay when making redemption. You will pay them online with your credit card in step 3 of the award redemption process.
- Tickets for LAN flights are valid for 6 months from the date of issue for domestic flights and 1 year from the date of issue for international flights.
- Because of the complexity of itineraries and the range of connections and combinations, there are some prizes that can only be exchanged through the LANPASS Contact Center or through your travel agent. These are:
- Awards to fly on oneworld airlines without connections on LAN flights.
- Awards to fly on associated airlines without connections on LAN flights.
- Prizes of Upgrade with kilometers.
- Other tickets to fly on LAN (with more than one destination, that combine airlines or that include routes not qualified for the exchange of kilometers).
* Awards must be issued immediately, that’s to say, reservation and issuance must happen at the same time.