Use your Starpoints® from Starwood Preferred Guest® to earn LANPASS KMS
For stays at Starwood hotels, earn Starpoints® with your Starwood Preferred Guest membership. Then redeem your points for LANPASS KMS and enjoy hundreds of destinations around the world - in the Caribbean, Latin America, the United States, Europe, and Asia.
Earn LANPASS KMS at all of these hotels: St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, W®, Westin®, Le Méridien®, Sheraton®, Global Conecctions, AloftSM, and ElementSM.
For every 20,000 Starpoints transferred during a single transaction, you´ll receive 5,000 additional Starpoints, which will automatically be added to your transfer.
To book your hotel and earn points, click here*
To transfer your SPG points to LANPASS KMS click here*
Terms and Conditions
- A stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity.
- To receive LANPASS KMS, the guest must be a Starwood Preferred Guest® member and show his/her Starwood Preferred Guest card at check-in. The guest receives 2 SPG Starpoints® for each US$1.00 of eligible charges on his/her hotel bill (3 Starpoints® if the guest is a Gold or Platinum SPG member). With Starwood Preferred Guest, LANPASS members may transfer their Starpoints® to their LANPASS account at a rate of 1 Starpoint for 1.5 LANPASS KMS. Once the Starpoints® transfer has been made, the points may not be transferred back into the Starwood Preferred Guest account.
- Gold and Platinum members may transfer a minimum of 1,500 Starpoints. Preferred members are required to transfer a minimum of 2,500 Starpoints. Only one airline transfer transaction is permitted per member per program every 24 hours.
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. is one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world, with more than 1,112 properties in approximately 100 countries. Starwood Hotels is a fully integrated owner, operator, and franchisor of hotels, resorts, and residences, with the following internationally renowned brands: St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, W®, Westin®, Le Méridien®, Sheraton®, Global Connections, and the recently launched AloftSM and ElementSM. The company boasts one of the industry´s leading loyalty programs, Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG), allowing members to earn and redeem points for stays, room upgrades, and flights, with no blackout dates.
- Promotion valid with all forms of payment.
- Benefit may not be combined with other promotions.
- Use of LANPASS KMS earned through this promotion is subject to the terms and conditions of the LANPASS program, which are available here.
- The LANPASS KMS earned will not be considered in determining the member´s eligibility for the various categories of LANPASS membership, and cannot be used to change from one category to another.
- On all matters not provided for in the conditions, the LANPASS rules (available at LAN.com) apply.
- Benefits valid only for individual clients (Taxpayer ID below 50.000.000).
(*) You are leaving the LAN website. The products and services offered at the link are the sole responsibility of the offerors. LAN and its related companies are not responsible for such products and services or any subsequent attention they may require.