Earn LANPASS KMS. with Econorent
Econorent is the only agency that allows you to earn LANPASS KM when you rent a car in Chile. Choose the car that best fits your preferences so that you don't miss out on any place while traveling.
Table for earning LANPASS KMS. with Econorent For every US$ 1 spent You earn 1 LANPASS KM.
For more information, visit www.econorent.cl*
And if you are a Comodoro Black, Comodoro or Premium Silver member, you have the following special benefits until March 31, 2013:
- Pre-guaranteed reservations.
- Rise in the category of the vehicle, depending on the availability of vehicles at the time of rental.
Terms and Conditions
- Rate for earning km: 1 LANPASS KM. for every 1 dollar spent based on a TYKM fare (time and kilometers) plus basic fees, does not include other additional charges such as gas, accessories such as child seats, snow chains, bluetooth and GPS, tag, and airport fee.
- Rate for earning kms. for members in the Commodore and Premium Silver Categories: 1.5 KMS. LANPASS for every dollar spent based on a TYKM fare (time and kilometers) plus basic fees, does not include other additional charges such as gas, accessories such as child seats, snow chains, bluetooth and GPS, tag, and airport fee.
- The kilometers associated with this offer will be deposited in the member´s LANPASS account in no more than 25 work days after renting the vehicle.
- The use of the LANPASS KMS. earned with this offer are subject to the terms and conditions of the LANPASS program, which are available here.
- The LANPASS KMS. earned will not be considered when classifying for the different LANPASS member categories, or for changing from one category to another.
- Offer valid only for natural persons (RUT less than 50.000.000).
- Offer applies exclusively to rentals in Chile.
(*)You are about to leave LAN.com. The products and services offered herein are the exclusive responsibility of the parties offering them. Neither LAN nor any of its associate companies take any responsibility for these products and services or any subsequent attention they may require.