150.000 kilometers with LAN or oneworld
- For flights taken with LAN o oneworld using tariffs that allow kilometer accumulation (with a minimum of 4 segments flown with LAN).
- For LAN Business Class kilometer bonus.
- Between January 1 and December 31 of each year.
- The tariff categories that accumulate a 100%, 125% or a 150%, qualify the user for a higher level. Kilometers additional to the 100% flown also qualify.
Flying 100 segments with LAN.
- On LAN flights that allow for the earning of kilometers.
- between January 1 and December 31 of each year.
What is a segment? A segment is defined as a direct
flight between two cities that may or may not include stops. For example:
A Santiago-Buenos Aires-Santiago trip counts as 2 segments - Santiago-Buenos
Aires and Buenos Aires-Santiago.
Accumulating 90.000 kilometers with a minimum of 6 medium or long haul segments in LAN's Business Class.
- Valid kilometers are accumulated either by flying in LAN or oneworld and/or through bonus kilometers for flying in LAN's Business Class.
- Business Class must take place in LAN, within tariffs and routes that allow kilometer accumulation and must comprise at least 6 segments.
- Business Class flights must be medium or long haul , according to LANPASS' definition.
- The goal must be reached between January 1 and December 31 of each year.
- Once the goal has been reached, the awarded category shall be given within a maximum period of approximately 2 weeks after the qualifying date.
See a table of medium and long-haul flights.