How to redeem your LANPASS KMS
You can redeem your kms. to fly with LAN or oneworld airlines to more than 800 destinations worldwide. Remember that if you need more KMS. LANPASS, you can always purchase them.
On oneworld or associated airlines
We’ve got some good news. Now you can redeem your LANPASS reward tickets for oneworld and affiliated airlines with no LAN flight connections at LAN.com. For more information go to the Help Center in the LANPASS section.
You can redeem rewards for flights with any oneworld or LANPASS affiliated airline at LAN.com, by calling our Contact Center or through your travel agent.
You can choose amongst over 900 destinations worldwide and your trip can combine more than one airline, therefore, we recommend that you contact one of our executives at the Contact Center who will help you organize a fantastic travel plan.
Enter the oneworld website or the respective website of the LANPASS-associated airline.
- Passengers who have purchased a LAN ticket using Mexicana for part of their journey should please get in touch with our Contact Center.
Other airlines associated to LANPASS
Terms and conditions to redeem LANPASS awards on oneworld and associated airlines
If your award includes flights on oneworld or on associated Airlines, the following LANPASS program Terms and Conditions apply, with the exception of the following:
- Changes permitted: Award tickets issued for flights on oneworld or associated airlines only allow date and/or time changes and do not allow changes to the scheduled itinerary, airline, Open Jaw, or Stop Over.
- Stop-over restrictions and Open Jaw: Iberia, Malév, Royal Jordanian and S7 Airlines do not allow for Stop-overs or Open Jaw when a LANPASS award ticket is issued.
- Maximum stay: S7 Airlines only allows a total of one month after the ticket issued date of the redeemed LANPASS ticket award.
- Maximum hand luggage permitted: check the website for the airline you seek:
- Check-in process: check the airline operating your flight:
- Other conditions: check the Transportation Conditions at the airline website: