We invite you to learn more and enjoy the benefits that you can access every time you fly with LAN, TAM or any other airline that forms part of the oneworld alliance.
As a LANPASS member, you can:
- Earn LANPASS KMS in associated businesses and by flying on LAN, TAM and oneworld flights.
- Redeem your kms. for trips to fly on LAN, TAM and oneworld flights.
- Access to exclusive benefits when you travel on LAN, TAM or oneworld flights.
How to earn LANPASS KMS?
As a LANPASS member, there are many ways for you to earn kms.: flying on LAN, TAM and oneworld flights, renting cars during your trips, staying in the best hotels and through our wide range of associated companies.
How can you use your LANPASS KMS?
With your LANPASS KMS, you can redeem tickets to fly on LAN, TAM or other airlines that form part of the oneworld alliance. These trips are confirmed and you can select your seat upon redeeming, make changes or request an Upgrade with coupons if you are an Elite member.
Learn more about the associated charges that apply when you redeem LANPASS award trips through the Contact Center or sales offices, make any date changes or request a refund. Remember that if the award is redeemed through LAN.com, service charges do not apply.
LANPASS Elite Categories
We want to highlight the loyalty of our members that fly with us the most. That’s why we have four Elite categories that are recognized throughout the entire oneworld alliance network: Premium, Premium Silver, Comodoro and Comodoro Black. Some of the benefits these categories offer you are:
- Priority Check-in at the airport.
- Add up to double the amount of LANPASS KMS to your account every time you fly.
- Request a cabin Upgrade on LAN flights.